The "La Lijera" Mexican Peasant Blouse by Siren
• Split sleeves and vented bottom hem complemented by hand-crocheted trim; available here in green with red embroidery.
• Embroidered, dyed and distressed by hand for an authentic, retro-vintage boho-chic hippie vibe.
• 100% cotton throughout; light, gauzy and semi-sheer. Perfect after beach attire on hot summer afternoons!
• Our colorful and ornate floral embroidery patterns are a faithful tribute to the traditional hippie peasant Mexican blouses of the 1970's.
• For tops with multi-color embroidery, the embroidery colors of your blouse may differ some from the photo. Each top is truly a one-of-a-kind work of art!
|Length (shoulder to bottom hem):||24.5"|
|Sleeve Length (armpit to sleeve hem):||6"|
*The last image in the set is included to show the level of detail in our embroidery and block-printed Siren logo tag. The second to last image is a view of the split-sleeve detail.
**Be sure to check out Siren's whole line of embroidered Mexican blouses.