Sirena Sol by Siren®
Click to learn more.
DARN! Looks like this one got away....
Here are some in-stock items that may interest you:
The "La Lijera" Mexican Peasant Blouse by Siren
• Split sleeves and vented bottom hem complemented by hand-crocheted trim, the Lijera is the smallest of our One-Size-Fits-Most Mexican blouses.
• Embroidered, dyed and distressed by hand for an authentic, retro-vintage boho-chic hippie vibe.
• 100% cotton throughout; light, gauzy and semi-sheer. Perfect after beach attire on hot summer afternoons!
• Our colorful and ornate floral embroidery patterns are a faithful tribute to the traditional hippie peasant Mexican blouses of the 1970's.
• The Siren logo tag is block-printed by hand on muslin fabric and adds the perfect finishing touch.
• For tops with multi-color embroidery, the embroidery colors of your blouse may differ some from the photo. Each top is truly a one-of-a-kind work of art!
Hand or machine wash cool on gentle cycle with like colors only. Hang to dry or machine dry delicate.
One-Size-Fits-Most (small - Medium+), the Lijera is our smallest cut. We generally suggest that your fullest bust measurement be at least 3" smaller than the garment's actual bust measurement, given below; but the Lijera peasant blouse can be worn at your own bust measurement if you happen to be petite but with a full bust. We also offer a larger version of the Lijera, the "Lijera Libre" Mexican blouse, in XL and XXL.
|Length (shoulder to bottom hem):||24.5"|
|Sleeve Length (armpit to sleeve hem):||6"|
*The last image in the set is included to show the level of detail in our embroidery and block-printed Siren logo tag. The second to last image is a view of the split-sleeve detail.
**Be sure to check out Siren's whole line of embroidered Mexican blouses.