Items marked "Final Sale" are inelligible for return.
For stock APPAREL items not marked "Final Sale" (Mexican blouses, denim, tee-shirts, footwear, wetsuits, swimwear, etc.), we accept returns as long as the item is un-worn/used and in original condition, including any tags and hygienic linings for swimwear. Please follow the guidelines below in order to ensure quick return and refund processing:
• Please notify us that you wish to do the return within 15 days of USPS tracking confirmed delivery of your order.
• Please use our Return Request Form to submit your request for a product return.
• Please note that we do not offer exchanges. To exchange an item, please make a return according to Return Policy guidelines and place a new order for the replacement item.
• Valid return requests will receive a return email approving your return. You will be instructed to mail your return within 7 days (please include a copy of your invoice) via USPS* to our Returns P.O. Box Address:
PO Box 234248
Encinitas, CA 92023
*International returns: please verify that the carrier you choose can deliver to a P.O. Box.
• While not required, it is best to send the package with a tracking number so you'll have confirmation that your package has arrived. Please email the number to us as well so we can be on the lookout for it and process your refund as quickly as possible. • We recommend sending the return package insured as we cannot be held responsible for lost returns.
• You will be refunded the original purchase price of the item(s) and any applicable taxes less shipping. Original shipping costs are not refundable. The buyer is also responsible for return shipping except in cases where we have made an error (i.e., sent you the wrong item). • Refunds may take up to 14 business days after we've received the return.
On EVERYTHING ELSE (items custom made by commission, hard goods including surfboards, standup paddle boards, fins, paddles, etc), there are no returns and all sales are final, except in cases where we have made an error (i.e., shipped you the wrong item) or product defect. Be sure to obtain approval with orders@SirenSirenSiren.com so we can authorize the return. IN CASES OF DAMAGE IN SHIPPING to insured freight (surfboards, SUPs), be sure to note any damage to the shipping box on the freight bill before signing for receipt. It is the shippers policy that it is the customers responsibility to make damage claims, though we will help in any way we can.
*Please note that we make every effort to describe and photograph our items accurately, but we can't be responsible for how colors display on your computer screen. If color is an issue, please email us prior to checkout.
**NOTICE! Please be sure you've added firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contact/white list to be sure you receive order/return/customer service notices from us. We pride ourselves on great customer service, so if you haven't received a reply from us within 12 - 24 hours, you're probably not receiving our emails!
Connect with Siren: