The "La Lijera" Mexican Peasant Blouse by Siren
• Split sleeves and vented bottom hem complemented by hand-crocheted trim; available here in denim blue with red embroidery.
• Embroidered, dyed and distressed by hand for an authentic, retro-vintage boho-chic hippie vibe.
• 100% cotton throughout; light, gauzy and semi-sheer. Perfect after beach attire on hot summer afternoons!
• Our colorful and ornate floral embroidery patterns are a faithful tribute to the traditional hippie peasant Mexican blouses of the 1970's.
• For tops with multi-color embroidery, the embroidery colors of your blouse may differ some from the photo. Each top is truly a one-of-a-kind work of art!
|Length (shoulder to bottom hem):||26"|
|Sleeve Length (armpit to sleeve hem):||6"|
*The last image in the set is included to show the level of detail in our embroidery and block-printed Siren logo tag. The second to last image is a view of the split-sleeve detail.
**Be sure to check out Siren's whole line of embroidered Mexican blouses.
Measure the fullest part of your chest across your bust and shoulder blades (usually not the same as your bra size!). Then use the guide below to get a general idea of which size tops should work for you.
|Your Bust Size (Measure!):|
|Recommended Blouse Size:|
|Garment's Bust Measurement:|
|S : 36||M : 38||L : 42||XL : 46||XX : 50|
*Larger busted but otherwise slender Sirens tell us that it is possible to size down one inch (e.g., a 38” bust may be able to wear a Medium), but when in doubt, size up.
Hand or machine wash cool on gentle cycle with like colors only. Hang to dry or machine dry delicate.
|No. of Items:||Domestic USA||International|
|One (1) Item:||$7.95||$32.95|
|Two (2) Items:||$12.65||$40.95|
|Three (3) Items:||$17.95||$46.80|
|Four (4) Items:||$21.95||$58.95|
You can get an exact shipping quote by postal code for the items in your cart on the Shopping Cart page at any time -- No login required!
Stock items can be RETURNED WITHIN 15 DAYS of receipt and we’ll issue a full refund less shipping. Please place a new order for the item you want to exchange for. For details, view our full returns policy.
Frequently Asked Questions:
•Can I buy a bunch of apparel items, try them on, and return what I don’t want to keep?
Absolutely! But remember you’ll be out the shipping both ways.
•Do you ship to Australia/Tobago/Brazil/some other exotic locale?
Yes -- We ship worldwide and most items arrive in 7-14 days!
•Do you take Pre or Custom orders?
We used to, but it really bummed us out to disappoint a customer if we missed a deadline so we stopped.