• Ornate floral embroidery stitched by hand with crochet split sleeve detail in the traditional Mexican style, available here in periwinkle with red trim and multi-color embroidery.
• Light, gauzy and semi-sheer 100% cotton embroidered, dyed and distressed by hand for a vintage bohemian look and feel.
• Our colorful and ornate floral embroidery patterns are a faithful tribute to the traditional hippie peasant blouses of the 1970's.
• Each dress is like a one-of-a-kind work of art, so the embroidery colors of your dress may differ some from the photo.
• Can be worn as a dress or belted dress tunic (belt not included).
|Actual garment measurements:|
|Bust (all the way around):||40"|
|Bottom Hem (all the way around):||50"|
|Length (shoulder to bottom hem):||34"|
|Sleeve Length (armpit to sleeve hem):||6"|
*The last image in the set shows the Siren logo tag which is block-printed by hand on muslin fabric and adds the perfect finishing touch.
**Be sure to check out Siren's whole line of embroidered Mexican hippie peasant blouses.
Measure the fullest part of your chest across your bust and shoulder blades (usually not the same as your bra size!). Then use the guide below to get a general idea of which size tops should work for you.
|Your Bust Size (Measure!):|
|Recommended Blouse Size:|
|Garment's Bust Measurement:|
|S : 36||M : 38||L : 42||XL : 46||XX : 50|
*Larger busted but otherwise slender Sirens tell us that it is possible to size down one inch (e.g., a 38” bust may be able to wear a Medium), but when in doubt, size up.
Hand or machine wash cool on gentle cycle with like colors only. Hang to dry or machine dry delicate.
|No. of Items:||Domestic USA||International|
|One (1) Item:||$7.95||$32.95|
|Two (2) Items:||$12.65||$40.95|
|Three (3) Items:||$17.95||$46.80|
|Four (4) Items:||$21.95||$58.95|
You can get an exact shipping quote by postal code for the items in your cart on the Shopping Cart page at any time -- No login required!
Stock items can be RETURNED WITHIN 15 DAYS of receipt and we’ll issue a full refund less shipping. Please place a new order for the item you want to exchange for. For details, view our full returns policy.
Frequently Asked Questions:
•Can I buy a bunch of apparel items, try them on, and return what I don’t want to keep?
Absolutely! But remember you’ll be out the shipping both ways.
•Do you ship to Australia/Tobago/Brazil/some other exotic locale?
Yes -- We ship worldwide and most items arrive in 7-14 days!
•Do you take Pre or Custom orders?
We used to, but it really bummed us out to disappoint a customer if we missed a deadline so we stopped.