• Ornate hand embroidery and smocking with hand crocheted trim on the neck and long gathered and embroidered sleeves, available here in black with grey mix embroidery that gives a beautiful silvery look.
• Light, gauzy and semi-sheer 100% cotton throughout.
• Dyed, distressed and embroidered by hand for an authentic, retro-vintage and boho-chic hippie vibe.
• Our colorful and ornate floral embroidery patterns are a faithful tribute to the traditional hippie peasant Mexican blouses of the 1970's.
• Each top is like a one-of-a-kind work of art, so the embroidery color placement of your blouse may differ some from the photo.
|Actual garment measurements:|
|Bust (all the way around):||39"|
|Bottom Hem (all the way around):||56"|
|Length (shoulder to bottom hem):||28"|
|Sleeve Length (armpit to sleeve hem):|
*The last image in the set shows the Siren logo tag which is block-printed by hand on muslin fabric and adds the perfect finishing touch.
**Be sure to check out Siren's whole line of embroidered Mexican peasant blouses.